Wednesday 26 May 2010

2010 Indonesian Super Six UK Alumni

On last April, I was awarded by British Council as one of "2010 Indonesian Super Six UK Alumni". It is really a pride and honour for me to be selected for this award. I've never dreamed it before. For this award, I thank my family for all supports given to me when I joined master degree, MSc in Forensic Informatics at the University of Strathclyde, UK. I am also gratefull to my lecturers teaching and guiding me to understand about this issue comprehensively. Lastly, I will not forget Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and British Council which already gave opportunity to join Strathclyde through Chevening Scholarships scheme.

For further information about 2010 Indonesian Super Six UK Alumni, please access http://www.britishcouncil.org/indonesia-educationuk-supersix-mnuh.htm.

2 comments: